Accounting Supervisor (Honolulu location)
POSITION SUMMARY: Manages and coordinates Liliʻuokalani Trust accounts payable and other general accounting functions. Reports to the Controller and will take direct instructions from the Vice President/Chief Financial Officer (VP/CFO) and other executives. The AP Supervisor supervises two Accounting Assistants. Exempt/full-time.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience required. At least four years of accounting experience and two years of supervisory experience required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience with Concur and Timberline preferred. Candidate should be self-motivated, extremely well-organized and detail-oriented, collegial, and able to function under pressure and handle numerous tasks simultaneously. The position would be well-suited to a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is both quick and meticulous, and puts an emphasis on accuracy and quality. The candidate must be able to take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision, and work independently as well as part of a team.
Direct Services Specialist / Social Worker (Waiʻanae, Kona and Kauaʻi locations)
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides professional casework/case management, as well as group work or direct development services. Collaborates and partners with community to facilitate and coordinate the organization’s efforts to fulfill the Queen’s mission to care for and ensure the wellbeing of the most vulnerable Native Hawaiian children and their ‘ohana. Reports to ʻOhana Services Team Lead. Exempt/full-time.
Education and Relevant Experience (minimum)
- Master’s degree in social work, human/social services, sociology or psychology, or other relevant social services field. Or, an undergraduate in related field with at least five years of relevant experience will be considered.
- At least one year of experience in casework/management, group work or direct service related work.
- Ability to make accurate assessments, communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and interact effectively with clients/beneficiaries and other professionals.
- Ability to work with the most vulnerable population.
- Knowledge of community resources and services.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams.
Licenses or Certifications (preferred)
- Valid driver license, clean traffic abstract, and access to a privately owned automobile with valid no-fault insurance (minimum).
- Licensed: Social Worker, Marriage Family Therapist (MFT), Professional Counselor, Mental Health or Psychologist.
- First Aid and CPR/AED Certification.
To apply for these positions, submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com.