- Administrative Assistant (Honolulu)
- Manager, Data Science (Honolulu)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for the overall administrative operations of the kīpuka, including managing the front office reception area; coordinating meeting room spaces, and repairs and maintenance of the facilities. The position is also responsible for directing and coordinating business functions of the facilities, including developing and supervising processes for the maximum utilization of work spaces, administrative services, and equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in managing an office;
- Strong management, administrative, organizational, interpersonal, verbal communication,and writing and presentation skills are required;
- Must have proven and strong leadership skills;
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Manager, Data Science (Honolulu)
POSITION SUMMARY: LT believes that knowledge-based decisions contribute to effective and efficient use of organization resources in pursuit of our mission. Managers in Research & Evaluation support the Director and Senior Manager in laying the foundations for and supporting an organization-wide culture that uses knowledge derived from research and evaluation to inform strategic, tactical, and operational decision-making. The Manager for Data Science applies data mining techniques and conducts analysis of quantitative and qualitative data from LT and publicly available data sources. The incumbent also helps ensure the integrity of LT data and creates data visualizations to make knowledge accessible to a wide range of users.
Minimum education and experience:
- Graduate level coursework (beyond introductory-level courses) in quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Training in data visualization.
- Progressively-responsible, directly-related work experience: 1-3 years
- Possess the cultural knowledge and skills to work respectfully and effectively in a Hawaiian-serving organization and with local communities.
- Fluency in SAS or SPSS and SQL.
Preferred education and experience:
- Professional graduate certificate in Data Science from an accredited university
- Facilitative leadership and mentorship training and experience: 1-3 years
To apply or ask questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.