- Communications & Marketing Director (Honolulu)
- IT Systems Director (Honolulu)
- Research & Evaluation Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Communications and Marketing Director is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive and dynamic communications and marketing strategy for LT. The Director will serve as a creative architect for all internal and external communications and is responsible for capturing LT life – and its stories – through various communication and media channels, including digital and videos. This role should possess a long term vision for the communications function; integrating and supporting the various segments: Liliʻuokalani Trust, Liliʻuokalani Foundation and LT Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of progressive leadership responsibility and a track record in communications, public affairs, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Must be a critical and creative thinker, intellectually curious, detail-oriented, with an ability to learn new systems, and unafraid to ask questions or give opinions.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and succinctly for different purposes on complex topics.
- Strong writing, editing skills, passionate communicator, and experience in the design of web-based communications. Exceptional attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Demonstrated project and organizational management skills.
- Must have a strong personal fit with our non-hierarchical, no ego, flexible, intellectually honest, meritocratic culture.
- Experience in translating complex content for different audiences and purposes.
- Desire to be part of an evolving organization and to contribute to its rapid growth and reputation.
POSITION SUMMARY: The IT Systems Director (ISD) is responsible for ensuring alignment of systemwide applications with the organizational objectives of Liliʻuokalani Trust (LT). This role develops and manages application portfolios for all LT departments, kīpuka, centers of excellence. This position will identify opportunities for technology innovation and enhancement to support all goals and functions of the organization. The ISD will also make sure all IT systems and programs are compliant with standard regulation and security guidelines. This position creates plans outlining the utilization of technology, centralization, and collaboration throughout LT.
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, Project Management or related field.
- At least 10 years of program and management experience.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of MAC OS.
- Extensive knowledge of network operating systems, applications and development tools including network management applications, data/web-based applications.
- Experience with enterprise system environment, electronic communication systems, and security model.
- Experience working with highly interrelated applications, systems and departmental operations preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proven strong communication, interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with executive management
- Analytical with the ability to solve problems and lead change management initiatives
POSITION SUMMARY: LT believes that knowledge-based decisions contribute to effective and efficient use of organization resources in pursuit of our mission. Managers in Research & Evaluation (R&E) support the Director and Senior Manager in laying the foundations for and supporting an organization-wide culture that uses knowledge derived from research and evaluation to inform strategic, tactical, and operational decision-making. Managers in R& E lead efforts to build and conduct research and evaluation studies at the tactical and operational (program) levels.
- Graduate level coursework (beyond introductory-level courses) in social science research and evaluation methods
- Progressively-responsible, directly-related work experience: 1-3 years
- Facilitative leadership and mentorship training and experience: 1-3 years
- Possess the cultural knowledge and skills to work respectfully and effectively in a Hawaiian-serving organization and with local communities.
To apply or ask questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.